[horde] Browser based spell checker

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Mon Mar 18 12:47:54 UTC 2013

Hi derwu,

Zitat von derwu <derwu22 at gmail.com>:
> Hi Jens,
>
> in other site my browser based spell checker works ok.
>
> It's possible that browser underline incorrect words inside CKEditor?

I should have tested before posting.

It's indeed that ckeditor does by default disable the browser's spell checker.

One way to change this would be to add the corresponding CKEditor
setting in js/ckeditor/config.js:

--- cut here ---
CKEDITOR.editorConfig=function(a){a.scayt_autoStartup=false;a.toolbar_Full.push(['Code']);a.disableNativeSpellChecker =
false;};
--- cut here ---

Basically, you're adding "disableNativeSpellChecker = false" inside
the browser config generator function.

Now I haven't checked how to *properly* change the config, there may
well be some "offical" mechanism in Horde to add individual settings -
this is left as an exercise to the reader ;)

Regards,
Jens