[horde] New Install Issues

caspivey caspivey1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 18:56:03 UTC 2013

I did follow the install guide, and encountered no errors along the way. I
ran through the test.php document for imp and there are no errors on that
page, when I use the test mail server support at the bottem trying to
connect to my mail server it does not work, I tried leaving it blank (Its on
the same box as Horde) and filling in address using IP only nothing seems to
be working. I was I supposed to do anything with sendmail or postfix?