[horde] Horde 5.0.4 and themes...

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Mon Mar 18 21:51:54 UTC 2013

----- Nachricht von Michael Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com> ---------
   Datum: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:05:34 -0700
     Von: Michael Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com>
Betreff: [horde] Horde 5.0.4 and themes...
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> How do I add themes to horde 5.0.4?

If you start developing themes for H5 we should connect.

At the moment we work on a 'Matrix' theme, Black as base collr, and
green text and foreground touch.

We will present our first creation to the horde developers first to
get feedback if thats the way they want it, or at least it should be
to work fine in all future horde updates.

The result of our development should be 'Theme-Script-ColorChooser'
That means everyone can easily put together his beloved color scheme
and put it into a theme folder.

I assume it will be several themes for download in the future as it
had been with H4.

We do not work on new graphics,buttons,icons yet.

----- Ende der Nachricht von Michael Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com> -----