[horde] Fwd: [Tickets #12118] Re: delete and move operations fail from thumbnail view page

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Mar 20 03:33:22 UTC 2013

Please keep discussions on the list.

----- Forwarded message from Uttiya Chowdhury
<chowdhury_uttiya at yahoo.com> -----
    Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:24:11 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Uttiya Chowdhury <chowdhury_uttiya at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [horde] [Tickets #12118] Re: delete and move operations
fail from thumbnail view page
      To: mrubinsk at horde.org

> >> Look for errors in the horde and/or server logs.
> >
> > Nothing in the horde log or apache log...
> >
> > Could it be with the browser somehow? I am using chrome
> in windows.
>
> That depends on what exactly is happening. How does it fail?
> Exactly what happens when you press Delete?

Nothing :-(

I tried other browsers of course, my question was may be it is some
option on the browser. See attached ansel.png. Or may be some
javascript is missing and is not coming with the page?

> > Also, I can't get one user to see another users's
> album. I don't see any config for that -- could you guide?
>
> You need to give the other users permissions (or make them
> public - which is actually the default). This is done from a
> link in the Action widget from the gallery view.

I don't see the Action widget (ansel gallery.png)... But under gallery
proporties, there are the following items, but none of them is related
to letting other users see the gallery...

Gallery Parent
Display Mode
Gallery Display Name
Gallery Description
Gallery Slug
Gallery Tags
Who should be allowed to download original photos?
Gallery Password

----- End forwarded message -----

--
mike