[horde] Trean

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Wed Mar 20 04:19:38 UTC 2013

On my H3 system, I use the CVS version of Trean. Within that, you have
the ability to create folders.  Upgrading to H5 and using the released
version of trean, that capability is gone.  You can however tag the
various bookmark entries and filter on the tags.  So is that the
preferred method of grouping one's bookmarks, or has the folder
feature just not been implemented under H5 yet?

I did look at the bug tracker and don't see a bug or enhancement
request for this capability, and if using tags is the method to use
going forward, I won't waste the time of filing one.

Thank you,

John Bennett