[horde] Problem with Horde_IMAP_Client-2.8.0

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Thu Mar 28 11:12:25 UTC 2013

Citeren lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> on one of our Servers a pear upgrade showed Horde_IMAP_Client-2.8.0
> yesterday. After install deleted mails (marked as deleted) sometime
> come back automatically as it looks like at screen refresh. Is this
> a known bug and the reason why 2.8.0 is not offered as a update
> today??

I'm seeing something similar. The status of the 'seen' flag in IMP
does not always match the state of the flag in IMAP. So while the
Virtual Inbox may be empty, in the mailfolders messages may be marked
as 'unseen'. With ActiveSync, I see messages being reported as
'unseen' despite having read them (and synced back, looking at the
flags on the IMAP server).