[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail installation - test.php comes out empty

Leonardo Salerno leonardo.salerno at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:49:43 UTC 2013

From: Vilius Šumskas <vilius <at> lnk.lt>
Subject: Re: Horde Groupware Webmail installation - test.php comes out empty
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.horde.user
Date: 2013-03-27 17:47:24 GMT (19 hours and 43 minutes ago)

Leonardo Salerno <leonardo.salerno <at> gmail.com> rašė:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having a problem with the installation of Horde Groupware Webmail
> Edition 5.0 on CentOS 6.4 i386 with PHP 5.3.3 and Apache 2.2.15.

> Thanks a lot
Enable PHP error logging to the file. Enable Horde debug logging.
Also make sure your Horde's configuration files in /config/ are
readable by the webserver and no nonsense, like SELinux, is blocking it.
--
   Vilius

Php error logging is on but it only says "PHP Warning:  Module
'fileinfo' already loaded in Unknown on line 0". As for horde logging
it is empty (I set it to LOG_DEBUG). I had already disabled both
iptables service and SELinux (setenforce 0). config directory is
readable from the webserver.

Any idea?

Leo