[horde] ActiveSync Provisioning on a Galaxy S3

Michael Wisniewski wisniewski at mwiz.org
Fri Mar 29 20:26:45 UTC 2013

Hi!

I was wondering if anybody out there has experience with activesync on
a Galaxy S3.  The wiki page says the S2 has full support, but nothing
for the S3.  When I have it sync'ed, it says...

SAMSUNGSCHI535 | SAMSUNG-SCH-I535/100.40102Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:19:24
-0500    0    Not Provisioned

Reading through some messages, it says "Not Provisioned" when it's not
supported.  Being that S2 is fully supported, I would assume that the
S3 is as well....but was just sending a beacon out there to see if
others have experience with this...

Thanks!