[horde] H5 theme development

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Fri Mar 29 22:25:23 UTC 2013

We are short of relasing our first theme prototype, lets call it RC1,
and have some questions.

- shall we open a git branch for each theme or will a download on a
website do?

- is it better to use one folder for all .css files or should we split
up the .css files across the applications themes folders?

Which suggestions can you give us regarding theming support?
Any feedback appreciated.

Thank you,
Andreas

----- Nachricht von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------