[horde] H5 theme development

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Apr 1 11:03:43 UTC 2013

Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> We are short of relasing our first theme prototype, lets call it
> RC1, and have some questions.
>
> - shall we open a git branch for each theme or will a download on a
> website do?

It's completely up to you how you want to distribute the theme(s). If
you want to make it easy for users to download them, a ready-do-unpack
archive would probably make most sense. Or even better: a local PEAR
server for your themes.

> - is it better to use one folder for all .css files or should we
> split up the .css files across the applications themes folders?

I don't understand that question, because you don't have a choice
where to put which files when creating a theme.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project