[horde] Problem with installing Horde

Abhi Jadhav ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com
Tue Apr 2 23:09:37 UTC 2013

Hi There, I have been struggling with installing the Horde framework for a few days now.

I am installing on a JustHost hosted Linux environment.

I am able to execute this command:

pear install horde/horde_role

However, on running the next command, pear run-scripts horde/horde_role, the script seems to get caught in an endless loop.  Here's the message it shows repeatedly.  Your help in debugging is greatly appreciated!

Warning: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, string given in CLI.php on line 304
* Enter an answer for #1: (Filesystem location for the base Horde application)
Filesystem location for the base Horde application :
Notice: Use of undefined constant STDIN - assumed 'STDIN' in CLI.php on line 304

--
Abhi Jadhav