[horde] cannot find Horde's framework libraries message

Abhi Jadhav ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com
Thu Apr 4 03:10:45 UTC 2013

So I finally managed to get Horde Framework installed.  Now when I load
the test.php file in a browser, I get the following message:

"Could not find Horde's framework libraries in the following path(s):
/home6/bayleafd/public_html/horde/lib:.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear.
Please read horde/docs/INSTALL for information on how to install these
libraries."

I think the problem is with the php.ini file being referenced.
When I run phpinfo.php, I see that it is referencing /etc/php.ini when
it should have been pointing to /home6/bayleafd/public_html/php.ini.

How/where do I change this?  When I look at pear config-show, the
correct path for php.ini shows up:

php.ini location               php_ini /home6/bayleafd/public_html/php.ini

Here's the phpinfo.php in action:
http://www.bayleafdigital.com/horde/phpinfo.php

Your help in debugging is greatly appreciated!

--
Abhi