[horde] Content_Tagger class could not be found

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 12:28:01 UTC 2013

On 28 March 2013 14:08, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I know I've raised this before, but after multiple attempts I am still
>> not able to get this right. It is not working for me as documented -
>> and I realise that means it's mean and not the code - but unless I can
>> figure out what the issue is, I can not fix it.
>>
>> A fatal error has occurred
>>
>> The Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the Content
>> application is installed.
>>
>> 1. Horde_Registry::appInit() /usr/share/git-horde5/kronolith/index.php:10
>> 2. Horde_Registry->pushApp()
>> /usr/share/git-horde5/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry.php:257
>> 3. Horde_Registry->_pushAppError()
>> /usr/share/git-horde5/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry.php:1562
>> 4. Horde_Registry::appInit() /usr/share/git-horde5/kronolith/index.php:10
>> 5. Horde_Registry->pushApp()
>> /usr/share/git-horde5/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry.php:257
>> 6. Horde_Registry->callAppMethod()
>> /usr/share/git-horde5/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry.php:1557
>> 7. call_user_func_array()
>> /usr/share/git-horde5/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry.php:1152
>> 8. Horde_Registry_Application->init()
>> 9. Kronolith_Application->_init()
>>
>> /usr/share/git-horde5/framework/Core/lib/Horde/Registry/Application.php:105
>>
>> Using a git install for Horde5, I have this error accessing Kronolith
>> and Horde and a Class Content_Types_Manager does not exist error
>> accessing Task.  Everything else is working.
>>
>> The registery.php file says
>>  63 // By default, applications are assumed to live within the base Horde
>>  64 // directory (e.g. their fileroot/webroot will be automatically
>> determined
>>  65 // by appending the application name to Horde's
>> 'fileroot'/'webroot' setting.
>>  66 // If your applications live in a different base directory, defining
>> these
>>  67 // variables will change the default directory without the need to
>> change
>>  68 // every application's 'fileroot'/'webroot' settings.
>>  69 // $app_fileroot = __DIR__ . '../';
>>  70 // $app_webroot = $this->_detectWebroot();
>>
>> Since my settings in registry.local.php (which create the correct URLs
>> and allow most of the apps to work are not what was recommended,
>>  72 $app_fileroot = '/usr/share/horde-beta/';  <------- this is what
>> is in my vhost.
>>  73 $app_webroot = '..';                                       <------
>> If I make this / as suggested none of the links work (they are built
>> as https://kronolith, etc. and the content error is still present)
>

> It's still incorrect. And it shouldn't be '/', but ''.

I was sure I had tried this previously, but wanting to respect you I
tried it again.  What happens, is that a) The content_tagger and
content_manager classes still cannot be found, b) there is no CSS of
any type available to the applications and c) the links are formed as
https://webmail.example.net/imp/imp meaning they 404.  This is an
almagamation of everything that is wrong with / and .. with no actual
benefit.

Would it have been better to put the fileroot as a sub-directory of
the horde-repository?  It's my understanding that's not the case (why
else would we have a fileroot variable and  the symlinks in the
fileroot directory).

As far as I can see all the symlinks are built correctly and pointing
to the correct locations.

Simon