[horde] Pear channel install error after upgrade- install whups3

Chris Smith chris.adam.smith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:09:54 UTC 2013

Hi!

Thanks for all your work with Horde 5, very slick.

I have a problem with installing whups- I've recently upgraded pear (and cleared the cache) and horde to V5. When I issue the command:

pear install horde/whups

I get a bunch of messages that make it look like it's trying to install whups2, e.g:
horde/whups requires package "horde/horde" (version >= 4.0.0, version <= 5.0.0, excluded versions: 5.0.0), installed version is 5.0.4

Looking at the git repo, it seems that I have to clone the head (i.e. I can't clone the stable whups3 release).
Does any please know why I might be getting these messages, or how I can install whups3 stable from source?

Lastly, does anyone please know when a Horde5 version of hermes will be released?

Thanks!
Chris