[horde] Configuring Calendar for Android

Abhi Jadhav ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com
Tue Apr 16 14:47:08 UTC 2013

On 4/16/2013 9:32 AM, Simon Brereton wrote:

> On 16 Apr 2013 16:16, "Abhi Jadhav" <ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com
> <mailto:ajadhav at bayleafdigital.com>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All, Is there a trick to getting the Calendar working on Android
> devices?  specifically Samsung Galaxy S2?  I am able to access the
> calendar via Activesync on my iPhone, but the same setup doesn't seem
> to want to work on Android.  Any pointers?
>
> There's no trick it should just work, that said you haven't told us
> which versions you are using.  Have you got a sync log file?  Did that
> tell you anything?
>
> Simon

Thanks Rod, We're trying out the Funambol plugin to see if it'll work.

Simon,
Versions installed are:
horde                         4.0.16  stable
kronolith                     3.0.18  stable
Horde_ActiveSync          1.2.8   stable

Activesync log:
      INFO: Horde_ActiveSync_Driver_Horde::logon attempt for:

Abhi