[horde] Horde - block unwanted e-mails

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Sat Apr 20 14:43:20 UTC 2013

Citeren chrisgame333 at interia.pl:

> Do any of you know how to block unwanted e-mails?

If I knew a 100% effective way, I would make a business of it... :-)

> My native language is Polish and I want to block e-mails written in English.
> Is it possible to do that?

Not within Horde (at least, not that I know of). I have mixed results
with the Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat in SpamAssassin. This
plugin will attempt to determine the language of incoming messages and
allows you to score messages according to that. In your case, messages
*not* in Polish could be given additional points. But note that this
process is far from 100% effective.

> Is the only way to block the e-mail address?

If all messages are from a single address or domain, blocking those
would provide much better results.