[horde] Gollem - selecting different back end

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Mon Apr 29 00:12:06 UTC 2013

I have three samba shares setup for access via three back ends in
gollem. All work fine.

However, the only way I can switch between them is to select via the
Others/My Account/File Manager/Share1, Share2, Share3 list. There is
no way I can see within the app itself to choose a different share,
which seems like non-intuitive UX.

I stumbled on this when viewing in Basic mode on an iPad, as the right
hand elements on the horizontal Horde main menu bar are not 'tap-able'
for some reason. You can tap on Mail, Calendar, Address Book, Tasks,
Notes - but Others and the Gearwheel for admin are not selectable on
iPad (I have tried Chrome on iPad and Safari).

So because of not being able to select others, there is no way of
getting to gollem except by manually putting in the gollem URL. And
once you are there, as you can't change the Share in the app (but only
via the Others menu) on iPad you can't change it at all...

Simon.

--
Simon Wilson
M: 0400 12 11 16