[horde] Installation on Centos 6 via PEAR

Asai asai at globalchangemultimedia.org
Mon Apr 29 15:08:21 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I played with Horde years ago, and wanted to try it again.  Last time I
installed it, it worked fairly easily, but following the instructions
now with the pear installation has proved impenetrable.  I'm trying to
install by following the instructions on
http://www.horde.org/apps/webmail/docs/INSTALL.  When I try to go to the
web console with the configs generated by webmail-install, I get a
permission denied error from the database, although the wemail-install
script succesfully sets up all database tables.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.