[horde] Updating mail status on phone via activesync

Michael Wisniewski wisniewski at mwiz.org
Tue Apr 30 14:47:21 UTC 2013

> Quoting Michael Wisniewski <wisniewski at mwiz.org>:
>
>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> MODSEQ is part of the CONDSTORE extension, but some IMAP servers
>>> do not support (or do not enable support by default) for
>>> per-mailbox MODSEQ values.
>>>
>>> Dovecot, however, should work out of the box, and in fact this
>>> works fine for me here. I would need to see your logs to see what
>>> is going on for you.
>>>

>>> --
>>> mike
>>>
>>> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
>>> mrubinsk at horde.org
>>
>> Mike,
>>
>> Is there a good place to put the logs?  Can I send them directly to
>> you and then post the relevant contents here so it will help
>> others?  Will the generic "mail_debug = yes" work with dovecot for
>> you?
>
> Just the activesync log. In fact, I really only am interested in the
> lines that start something like "Saving state for INBOX" or similar.
> I want to see what the message cache looks like.

I posted my activesync debug log here...

http://pastebin.com/Vv1gtRDF

At about 9:32:08, I sent a test message to myself and shortly after,
it alerted on the phone.  At about 9:32:50-ish, I went into the web
interface and read and deleted the message.  The message status never
updated on the phone after that.

Thanks!