[horde] H5 theme development - RC1 download

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Fri May 3 20:16:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

today we want to introduce our first RC of theming support for Horde 5.

It's not for weak eyes but also not shining brightly - It's the
old-style Matrix theme as we all know it.

We are looking for feedback from the horde developers what to improve,
and possibly hinting out how to. And feedback from the community.

Our target is to create a script combined with a color chooser to
simplify the task for you guys to create your own colors.

It is highly appreciated if someone wants to create new views of
horde, and of course new images, which I am not creative enough to do :)

You can download The Matrix Theme for Horde 5 from:
https://mauser.info/system/H5matrixthemeRC1.zip

At this time you only need this one folder, the content will overwrite
colors for Horde, IMP, Kronolith, Nag, Turba, Gollem, Sesha, Trean and
Mnemo. As soon as more H5 stable apps come out we will adapt the theme
for them.

Thank you,
Andreas