[horde] Stable Horde installation no more available with pear

list-no-spam at ryux.org list-no-spam at ryux.org
Mon May 13 14:00:43 UTC 2013

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> a écrit :

> Zitat von list-no-spam at ryux.org:
>
>> This is some logs when trying to install packages
>>
>> Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/LICENSE.html" in directory
>> "<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg,
>> data, doc, php, script, test, www
>> Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
>> package "horde/Role" to be used
>> Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/contents.css" in directory
>> "<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg,
>> data, doc, php, script, test, www
>> Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
>> package "horde/Role" to be used
>> Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/config.js" in directory "<dir
>> name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg, data,
>> doc, php, script, test, www
>> Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
>> package "horde/Role" to be used
>> Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/ckeditor_basic.js" in directory
>> "<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg,
>> data, doc, php, script, test, www
>> Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
>> package "horde/Role" to be used
>> Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/ckeditor.js" in directory "<dir
>> name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg, data,
>> doc, php, script, test, www
>> Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
>> package "horde/Role" to be used
>> Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/themes/default/theme.js" in
>> directory "<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one
>> of cfg, data, doc, php, script, test, www
>> Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
>> package "horde/Role" to be used
>> Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/skins/v2/templates.css" in
>> directory "<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one
>> of cfg, data, doc, php, script, test, www
>> Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
>> package "horde/Role" to be used
>> Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/skins/v2/skin.js" in directory
>> "<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one of cfg,
>> data, doc, php, script, test, www
>> Validation Error: This package contains role "horde" and requires
>> package "horde/Role" to be used
>> Validation Error: File "js/ckeditor/skins/v2/icons_rtl.png" in
>> directory "<dir name="/">" has invalid role "horde", should be one
>> of cfg, data, doc, php, script, test, www
>>
>> Ryu
>>
>> list-no-spam at ryux.org a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I want to install a new fresh horde with stable packages.
>>>
>>> I try to install pear with "pear install -a -B horde/horde" but I
>>> have dependencies problems !
>>>
>>> Is it normal or no ?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Ryu
>>>
>>> --
>
> You don't have Horde_Role installed and configured. See INSTALL.

Very strange... Yesterday, after installed Horde_Role-beta, all was
ok. Today, all seems to be ok.

But now, when I run the horde/horde_role script, I have an error :

ryu at ryu:~$ sudo pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
Including external post-installation script
"/usr/share/php/PEAR/Installer/Role/Horde/Role.php" - any errors are
in this script
Inclusion succeeded
running post-install script "Horde_Role_postinstall->init()"
init succeeded
Filesystem location for the base Horde application : /var/www/www.example.com
==> Could not save horde_dir configuration value to PEAR config. <==
Install scripts complete

It seems to be a Pear bug. Any idea ?

Ryu