[horde] PHP Warning: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue May 14 22:28:28 UTC 2013

Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:

> I found a topic in the mailing list archive [1], but there is no solution.
> What is wrong in my setup (It is a update from horde 4)?
>
> [Tue May 14 21:25:10 2013] [error] [client 10.0.1.30] PHP Warning:
> Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
> 'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in /usr/share/php/PEAR/Registry.php
> on line 322, referer:
> https://10.23.97.121/horde4/admin/config/config.php

I would guess that this means your isntall paths are not setup
correctly, so Horde cannot autoload its files correctly.

I've added a check to the latest version of Horde that immediately
exist if we can't autoload the Horde error handler, for obvious
reasons (trying to report an error via a non-existent error handler is
useful to nobody).

michael