[horde] horde-beta: Missing DB-Field "horde-beta.horde_dav_collections"

Tom Buehlmann tomnet at tbuhl.ch
Sat May 18 16:50:06 UTC 2013

Hello List!

I finally had time to test-install a vanilla horde-beta.(With separate
pear, as long as it's still beta, next to my producton horde5)

Everything *seems" to work fine so far, except if i call kronolith.
Horde then complains witht the red box down to the right: "Can't
connect to server."

The log shows:

  DEBUG: HORDE [kronolith] SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not
found: 1146 Table 'horde-beta.horde_dav_collections' doesn't exist
[pid 4678 on line 27 of
"/srv/www/eyeos/horde-beta/pear/php/Horde/Core/Notification/Handler/Decorator/Hordelog.php"]

Same with turba: There i see in the red box:
"SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
'horde-beta.horde_dav_collections' doesn't exist"
(and the same in the log)

I tried to update the DB manually again with the horde-db-migrate ( of
course run out of the separate pear path).
The error didn't change.
Any sugestions what i did wrong here?
Thanks for helping!
--Tom