[horde] horde-beta: Missing DB-Field "horde-beta.horde_dav_collections"

Tom Buehlmann tomnet at tbuhl.ch
Sat May 18 23:46:44 UTC 2013

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Tom Buehlmann <tomnet at tbuhl.ch>>
>> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>
>>> Quoting Tom Buehlmann <tomnet at tbuhl.ch>>

>>> /horde/admin/config
>>>
>>> There should be an entry for horde dav in the list of libraries
>>> and should be a link next to it to run/update the migration.
>>>
>>> Mike
>>> Sent from mobile.
>> No ,there's no such link. I think you mean the "Applications" row
>> where turba, imp and all others are listed?
>> All other SQL db schemas are ready and the apps are ready too.
>> --Tom
>>>
>>> Tom Buehlmann <tomnet at tbuhl.ch> wrote:
>>

>> --
>>

> Yes, below the applications list is the library list.  If it's not
> there then either it isn't installed or there is something else
> broken with your install.
> Mike
> Sent from mobile.

Hi Mike
Thanks for your patience!

There must have been really something screwed off in my first install.
I started all over and now the error is gone. I'm still not seeing the
library list you mentioned below the Application list...

I'm still fightging with DAV always saying "user xxx does not exist"
but this might end in another thread :)
I'll explore this further tomorrow.

--Tom