[horde] Need help, Horde error, lambda function for closure not found...

avp avp at rokeyetee.com
Tue May 21 19:36:34 UTC 2013

After an amount of time, maybe every hour, I'm getting the following error in
apache/error.log

PHP Fatal error:  Base lambda function for closure not found in
/var/www/config/prefs.php on line 346

When this occurs, users cannot viwe the log in web page (error 500), nor can
iPhones check mail, etc.  Basically the system is hosed until I restart
apache.

After some research, I reach about the APC cache php issue, but my APC is
disabled.  I'm at a bit of a loss here.

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04, and php:

PHP 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.6 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Mar 11 2013 14:31:48)
Copyright (c) 1997-2012 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies

As a last result, I was thinking of upgrading to php 5.4 - does this seem
like reasonable thing to try?  Any other ideas, opinions?

Thanks...