[horde] Horde/Text_Diff Include Issue

Priti Solanki pritiatwork at gmail.com
Fri May 24 07:03:46 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I have installed Text_Diff bu following the steps share on portal and it
got installed as well.

I have included my pear path in include_path in php.ini

Following is my code

include_once "Text/Diff.php";
include_once "Text/Diff/Renderer.php";

$from_text=file("test.html");
$to_text=file('test_edited.html');

$diff = new Horde_Text_Diff($from_text, $to_text);
$renderer = new Horde_Text_Diff_Renderer();
echo $renderer->render($diff);

As of now I am getting include error , I noticed if I add the abs URL i.e

set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR .
'C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.13\pear\Horde');

then include error goes away but I get stuck with

Fatal error: Class 'Horde_String' not found in
C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.13\pear\Horde\Text\Diff.php on line *41*

I have "String.php" under /Horde...

Can someone help me what I am missing. Please

Please note while installing pear didn't installed the optional dependency.

Regards,
Priti