[horde] upgrading from 3.3.x to 5.x lost events, activities, etc.

Andrea Zagli azagli at libero.it
Tue May 28 16:03:34 UTC 2013

i tried to upgrade (to another server) from horde 3.3.x to horde 5.x,
but when i login with my user i don't see events, activities, memos,
etc.

that's what i did
- backup db
- restore db to the new server
- install horde
- configure horde and upgrade schema
- install imp, kronolith, nag
- upgrade schema
- configure imp, kronolith, nag

everthing seams to be ok (no errors), but when i login with my user
(and others) i don't see events, activities, etc.

i saw that if i create a new event it is created with an hash in
calendar_id instead of plain user name as the old db

what could be the problem?

thanks in advance (and ask if you need more information)