[horde] upgrading from 3.3.x to 5.x lost events, activities, etc.

Andrea Zagli azagli at libero.it
Wed May 29 06:59:01 UTC 2013

Il giorno mar 28 mag 2013 18:22:41 CEST, Michael J Rubinsky ha scritto:
> Quoting Andrea Zagli <azagli at libero.it>> i tried to upgrade (to
> another server) from horde 3.3.x to horde 5.x,
>> but when i login with my user i don't see events, activities, memos, etc.
>>
>> that's what i did
>> - backup db
>> - restore db to the new server
>> - install horde
>> - configure horde and upgrade schema
>> - install imp, kronolith, nag
>> - upgrade schema
>> - configure imp, kronolith, nag
>>
>> everthing seams to be ok (no errors), but when i login with my user
>> (and others) i don't see events, activities, etc.
>>
>> i saw that if i create a new event it is created with an hash in
>> calendar_id instead of plain user name as the old db
>>
>> what could be the problem?
>>
>> thanks in advance (and ask if you need more information)
>>

> Check to be sure you are using the same share backend as you were in
> H3. You are probably using sqlng now,  but had sql in H3.

yes it was as you said, but unfortunately it didn't solved

in horde3 i have datatree as share backend, and sql as datatree backend

if i change in horde3 share backend to sql i lose events, etc. also in
horde3? or horde convert records to sql?

can i try to upgrade h3 to h4 and finally to h5? how can i install h4
from pear?