[horde] Only email syncing from Horde 5.0.4 using Activesync

Steve Jelfs steve at trolltec.co.uk
Wed May 29 12:51:46 UTC 2013

Hi

I Have successfully installed Horde 5.0.4 onto Ubuntu 13.04 and everything
seems to be working as it should except...

Syncing the calendar from Horde to my Samsung S4 doesn't work - it will
sync the other way (using Active sync).

I reset the device and got it to re-sync and produce a log.  I can't see
any obvious errors in it - although I can see lots of references to my imap
folders (although I disabled email syncing on the Samsung).

I've attached a copy of the log in the hope someone can see something and
help.

Thanks

Steve