[horde] Horde 5.1.0RC1

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Wed May 29 15:06:40 UTC 2013

> Zitat von Brent <impuser at bitrealm.com>:

>>> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate
>>> of the Horde
>>> Application Framework version 5.1.0.
>>>
>>> The Horde Application Framework is a flexible, modular, general-purpose web
>>> application framework written in PHP. It provides an extensive array of
>>> components that are targeted at the common problems and tasks involved in
>>> developing modern web applications. It is the basis for a large number of
>>> production-level web applications, notably the Horde Groupware
>>> suites. For more
>>> information on Horde or the Horde Groupware suites, visit
>>> http://www.horde.org.
>>>
>>> For upgrading instructions, please see
>>> http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/UPGRADING
>>>
>>> For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
>>> http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL
>>>
>>> Barring any problems, this code will be released as Horde 5.1.0.
>>> Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
>>> Updated translations would also be great.
>>>
>>> The major changes compared to the Horde version 5.1.0beta3 are:
>>>   * Small bug fixes and improvements.
>>>
>>> The full list of changes can be viewed here:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/05cc59c6ec9b8b66f8df20fae9a38890bfd237cd/horde/docs/CHANGES
>>>
>>> Have fun!
>>
>> After upgrading, I get an error when I do a "pear info
>> horde/horde".  It still works, just ugly.
>>

>> PHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in
>> /usr/share/pear/PEAR/Command/Registry.php on line 1022
>> PHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in
>> /usr/share/pear/PEAR/Command/Registry.php on line 1022
>>
>> Notice: Array to string conversion in PEAR/Command/Registry.php on line 1022
>> PHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in
>> /usr/share/pear/PEAR/Command/Registry.php on line 1022
>>
>> Notice: Array to string conversion in PEAR/Command/Registry.php on line 1022
>>
>> PHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in
>> /usr/share/pear/PEAR/Command/Registry.php on line 1022
>> Notice: Array to string conversion in PEAR/Command/Registry.php on line 1022
>>
>> Notice: Array to string conversion in PEAR/Command/Registry.php on line 1022
>> PHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in
>> /usr/share/pear/PEAR/Command/Registry.php on line 1022
>>

>> brent
>
> This is from the PEAR installer, not from Horde.

There must be an error in the horde package that is throwing the error
as it doesn't do this for any non-horde packages and only started
after this upgrade.

Checking line 1022 of Registry.php it appears to be failing when
reading the Horde package information.  Line 1022 says:

$info['Not Compatible with'] .= "Package $package\n  Versions " .
                                 $package['exclude'];

So, the horde packages have something amiss in their package
dependency information, maybe?  Just trying to help.

brent