[horde] Problem dismissing Horde events with Lightning

Heiko Schellhorn schell at iup.physik.uni-bremen.de
Thu May 30 13:38:38 UTC 2013

Hi again

> How does the exported (from Horde to iCalendar) event look like?

Maybe this helps / maybe it has to be:

Around 15 minutes after I dismissed the event I again exported the ics
from webfrontend to check if it maybe changes and it did.
I have seen that for the event the X-MOZ-LASTACK tag disappeared.

Just two minutes ago the reminder came up again in lightning and after
dismissing once more the X-MOZ-LASTACK entry appeared again in ics file
at server.

Best

Heiko

   ATTENTION !!!!!      New Phone-Number:  62091
Dipl. Inf. Heiko Schellhorn

University of Bremen               Room:  NW1-U 2065
Inst. of Environmental Physics     Phone: +49(0)421 218 62091
P.O. Box 33 04 40                  Fax:   +49(0)421 218 62070
D-28334 Bremen                     Mail:  mailto:schell at physik.uni-bremen.de
Germany                            www:   http://www.iup.uni-bremen.de
                                           http://www.sciamachy.de
                                           http://www.geoscia.de

The greatest burden in the world is the weight of your child's coffin on
your shoulder. Nothing in the universe can be heavier than that.

Die Bürger werden eines Tages nicht nur die Worte und Taten der
Politiker zu bereuen haben, sondern auch das furchtbare Schweigen der
Mehrheit.
( Bertolt Brecht )