[horde] Ignoring log level change

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Mon Jun 3 13:01:06 UTC 2013

I set Horde 5.0.5 logging to debug to get some more information on an
issue I was having, and once completed, returned the logging level to
EMERG level.

However my log was continuing to fill with debug level logging.

I confirmed that the conf.php entry had 'taken' in the file, but the
only thing that seemed to stop the runaway logging train was setting
Horde to NOT log at all, and then setting it back to yes.

Is this a known issue? I can't get into bugs.horde.org to check -
appears to be down?

Thanks
Simon.

--