[horde] Kronolith API

Steve Jelfs steve at trolltec.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 07:03:34 UTC 2013

I have an application that, among other things, allow users to create events
(diary items).  It has a web front end and an Oracle back-end.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to get these events into Horde (via Kronolith)
if possible.  Is there an API I can use and if so can someone point me in
the right direction?  I've looked at the tables in mysql and can create
events using pure sql but is there anything that says this is a bad idea or
anything I should be aware of if I go down this route?

Thanks

Steve