[horde] Anti Spam

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 20:32:26 UTC 2013

On 6 Jun 2013 22:24, "Andreas Mauser" <andreas at mauser.info> wrote:

> ----- Nachricht von Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com> ---------
>   Datum: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:38:19 +0200
>
>     Von: Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>
> Betreff: Re: [horde] Anti Spam
>      An: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>      Cc: horde at lists.horde.org
>

>> http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20130520/054944.html
>

> So I read the full thread now and am more confused.
>
> At the last page it says to leave the imap backend in backends.php intact
as it is?

> But then I place
>
>   GNU nano 2.0.9                     Datei: /var/www/html/
mauser.info/mailoffice/imp/config/backends.local.php

> $servers['imap']['disabled'] = true;
>

>     'spam' => array(
>          'innocent' => array(
>              'display' => true,
>         //     'email' => null,
>              'email_format' => 'digest',
>
>              'program' => '/usr/bin/spamassassin -k %u'
>          ),
>          'spam' => array(
>              'display' => false,
>              'email' => 'submit at spam.spamcop.net',
>
>              'email_format' => 'digest',
>              'program' => '/usr/bin/spamassassin -r %u'
>          ),
>

> in backends.local.php and again can not log in.
>
> Simon, you said you posted your full configuration, which I have seen. Do
you mean that I dont have to leave the imap array as it is?
> And you meant you need to do a lot of editing, can you help me to
understand what it is about?

> Ole, did you get it working?

Yes. As I recall, all I did in the end was add $servers['imap']['disabled']
= true; to the backends.local.php

But then I configured the advanced imap section completely. I'm not able to
check right now, sorry.

Simon