[horde] CalDAV not working

Serban Teodorescu teodorescu.serban at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 20:44:44 UTC 2013

Hello guys,

I did an upgrade from webmail 5.0.4 to 5.1.0 and I'm trying having problems
using CalDAV.

I keep getting lines like the one below when I use CalDAV Subscription URL
[06/Jun/2013:23:36:18 +0300] "GET
/horde/rpc.php/calendars/teodorescu.serban@**snip_domain**.com/calendar:cmIFm
kVaSBmhS5HiUHkaFw1/ HTTP/1.1" 404 220
that suggest it cannot find the calendar.

Same thing if I use the CalDAV Account URL.

I tried to access in a normal browser page the link and I get (after I
authenticate myself):

<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
<s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound</s:exception>
<s:message>User teodorescu.serban@**snip_domain**.com does not
exist</s:message>
<s:sabredav-version>1.8.4</s:sabredav-version>
</d:error>

However, the WebDAV link and Feed link is working. Can't find anything
strange in horde log (it's on DEBUG now) nor apache logs.

Can you suggest a solution, please?

Thank you.