[horde] Upgrade from horde 5.1.0 beta 3...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Fri Jun 7 07:10:32 UTC 2013

I installed on CentOS 6.x via pear.  How do I upgrade from this beta
release to the current stable release?  Are there special arguments to
pear that are needed to jump to a newer release?

I'm also wondering about themes, password forgotten, vacations,
forwarders, managing firefox bookmarks via horde, and there seem
to be a bunch of horde apps that aren't ready yet for day to day
use.  I guess there is going to be an app for sharing photos?