[horde] saving ingo rules to sieve sieveserver fail

simon simon at simonandkate.net
Sun Jun 9 23:10:06 UTC 2013

Depending on *which* pear updates you have done, it is likely that you have come across the backends change in Ingo. The upgrading document for Ingo explains that the backend has gone from a string setup to an array.

You will need to modify your backends.local.php to the new format,  following the example text in backends.php.

Simon

Sent from Samsung Mobile