[horde] Horde Webmail

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Tue Jun 11 13:54:17 UTC 2013

----- Nachricht von ruben RM <ruben211990 at gmail.com> ---------
   Datum: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:29:07 +0200
     Von: ruben RM <ruben211990 at gmail.com>
Betreff: [horde] Horde Webmail
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Hello, I installed Horde Groupware Webmail Edition. Everything is set up
> correctly. But not shows me the option to create account to access. Thanks,
> Best regards

Hi Ruben,

it depends on how you set up your users.
You can use local users, users over LDAP, and many more.

e.g.
IMP Authentication
If you wish to use a user's mailbox username and password to
authenticate, you may do so after configuring IMP by going to
Administration > Setup > Horde > Authentication and setting the
authentication type to Let a Horde application handle authentication
and setting imp to be the authentication provider. Be sure to set a
valid mailbox username to have administrative rights (lest you cut off
the branch you're standing on :).

Andreas