[horde] Sync contacts/calendar/emails with Thunderbird - Horde 5.1

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Tue Jun 11 16:14:48 UTC 2013

Zitat von Steven Swarts <steven at swartsit.com>:

> G’day guys,
>

> Just wondering if its possible to sync contacts/calendar entries
> with Thunderbird? I noticed CalDav and CardDav were part of the 5.1
> release but how to use that I don’t know?
>

> Could anyone please send me in the right direction?

Hello,

you need latest Kronolith/Turba additionally to the Horde Base.
Furthermore the Lightning PlugIn for Thunderbird and with this you can
create a remote CalDAV calender. The URL to provide is listed at
calendar->My Calendar->edit (small pencil icon)->subscription
Then you have to provide your login credentials and voila, it works.
One thing to notice is that Lightning has problems to track editing of
events, it simply doesn't update it's view, on restart it works :-(

Regards

Andreas