[horde] Pear Installer - runing horde Scripts Error

pillul at freenet.de pillul at freenet.de
Thu Jun 13 10:51:06 UTC 2013

Hey mailing-list,

i try to install the latest horde via pear.

First i setup a fresh pear:
mkdir pear
mkdir mail
pear6 config-create /root/path/to/htdocs/pear/ /root/path/to/htdocs/pear/pear.conf
pear6 -c /root/path/to/htdocs/pear/pear.conf config-set php_bin /usr/bin/php6
pear6 -c pear/pear.conf install PEAR
/root/path/to/htdocs/pear/pear/pear -c /root/path/to/htdocs/pear/pear.conf channel-discover pear.horde.org
/root/path/to/htdocs/pear/pear/pear -c /root/path/to/htdocs/pear/pear.conf install horde/horde_role
/root/path/to/htdocs/pear/pear/pear -c /root/path/to/htdocs/pear/pear.conf config-set horde_dir /root/path/to/htdocs/mail/
/root/path/to/htdocs/pear/pear/pear -c /root/path/to/htdocs/pear/pear.conf run-scripts horde/horde_role

when i start the horde_role scripts it loops me the following message:

Warning: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, string given in CLI.php on line 304
* Enter an answer for #1: (Filesystem location for the base Horde application)
Filesystem location for the base Horde application :
Notice: Use of undefined constant STDIN - assumed 'STDIN' in CLI.php on line 304

As far as i can guess horde wants me to enter the base path?
I tried to give this path via config-set but it doesn't change a thing.
I can't enter the path manualy at this point because the error lines keep flooding out over and over.

maybe you could help me out?

---
Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! Rundum glücklich mit freenetMail