[horde] Caldav / Carddav and IOS

Héctor Moreno Blanco hmoreno at gmv.com
Thu Jun 13 14:38:13 UTC 2013

> Zitat von Thomas Bühlmann <tomnet at tbuhl.ch>:
>
>> Am 12.06.2013 00:22, schrieb Henning:
>>> Hi all,
>> Hi Henning
>>>
>>> After bypassing this bug http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12305 by using
>>> the Imap server directly as an authentication backend instead of IMP
>>> I can now use the DAV Server again. I can get individual calendars
>>> and adress books to sync with Caldav compatible Applications like "em
>>> Client". The principals directory doesn´t work with any program I have tested so far.
>>>
>>> My main problem is that I can´t get IOS to work at all. I always get
>>> an "Unable to connect via SSL" no matter what I try (principals,
>>> single Caldav Calender, Carddav). SSL works with the DAV Links with
>>> other Clients and with browsers, so I suspect that it is not really
>>> the culprit. Apache, PHP and Horde show no errors. Apache shows an
>>> "x.x.x.x - - [11/Jun/2013:23:50:10
>>> +0200] "PROPFIND /webmail/rpc/calendars/user/calendar%xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
>>> HTTP/1.1" 405 592 "-" "iOS/6.1.3 (10B329) Preferences/1.0" and thats it.
>>>
>>> Has anyone succesfully tested Caldav with iOS so far or is it just my
>>> configuration somewhere?
>> No. Same problem here with my company iphones. Android works seamlessly.
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Henning
>>>

> Try this:
> http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/d9bbb8f40609b71ef49706ff6b3299bab6a18a4b
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/

Hello Jan,

I've applied this patch but now this error is showed:

Jun 13 16:34:39 taller2 HORDE: [horde] Class IMP_Factory_Imap does not exist [pid 2451 on line 60 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Injector/Binder/Implementation.php"]
Jun 13 16:34:39 taller2 HORDE: Class IMP_Factory_Imap does not exist [pid 2452 on line 60 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Injector/Binder/Implementation.php"]

Before applying it, I've upgraded the modules.

Is there anything missing?

Thank you very much.
Kind regards.

Héctor Moreno Blanco