[horde] [ eM Client] CardDAV - not showing contacts in eMclient (Jan Schneider)

Mail Admin pinemail11 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 02:34:28 UTC 2013

Wilson / Giovanni,

 Looping in Horde’s Card DAV Server Architects / expert.

 Here is interaction with Horde so far. Let’s reword the problem.

 CardDAV, able to configure, connect well to Horde Server, whenever we
create contacts in emClient, it sync to the server – no issue **but** as
soon as sync happens, we can not see contact in emClient but I can see on
Horde / Turba Web client.

 Jan / Horde Team – Need help on this.

Message: 1