[horde] horde not auth with dovecot

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Sun Jun 16 20:48:06 UTC 2013

Citeren Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

>> I suspect there is a problem with one of the PEAR packages installed.
>
> I also suspect that in between Horde and the IMAP server is only
> PHP, am I right?
>
> Can you send me please your list of pear packages you have installed?
> I would like to compare, maybe its this ..

That won't do much good. The dependencies will invariably be met, it
think it is a botched installation of one of them. I've seen this
happening a few times, where the version PEAR reported didn't match up
with the one actually installed. I would force install all PEAR
packages that are installed and see what happens.