[horde] [kronolith] CalDAV / Webdav/ICS after upgrade to 5.1.0 from 5.0.4

Nobody is Perfekt news.listener at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 17 08:43:01 UTC 2013

Any hints ?
My Apache configuration based on this ...

#
# horde.nausch.org - Horde Groupware
#
<VirtualHost *:443>
         ServerAdmin webmaster at nausch.org
         ServerName horde.nausch.org
         ServerPath /

         # SSL-stuff
         SSLEngine on
         SSLProtocol -ALL +SSLv3 +TLSv1
         SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!aNULL:!ADH:!eNULL:!LOW:!EXP:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM
         SSLCertificateFile
/etc/pki/tls/private/CAcert-class3-certificat.crt
         SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private/server.key
         SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/pki/tls/private/CAcert_chain.crt

         AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

         # ActivSync aliases
         Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /var/www/horde/rpc.php
         Alias /autodiscover/autodiscover.xml /var/www/horde/rpc.php

         DocumentRoot "/var/www/horde"
         <Directory "/var/www/horde">
                 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
                 AllowOverride None

                 # Exclude file from password protection
                 SetEnvIf Request_URI "(rpc.php)$"  allow
                 SetEnvIf Request_URI "(sapi/profile/client)$"  allow
                 SetEnvIf Request_URI "(devinfo)$"  allow
                 SetEnvIf Request_URI "(Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync)$"
allow

                 # Access-stuff
                 Order allow,deny
                 Allow from all

                 # Set exclude all files with env=allow
                 Allow from env=allow
                 Satisfy any

                 # ActiveSync
                 RewriteEngine On
                 RewriteRule ^/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /rpc.php
[PT,L,QSA]
                 RewriteRule .* -
[E=HTTP_MS_ASPROTOCOLVERSION:%{HTTP:Ms-Asprotocolversion}]
                 RewriteRule .* -
[E=HTTP_X_MS_POLICYKEY:%{HTTP:X-Ms-Policykey}]
                 RewriteRule .* -
[E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

                 # If horde dies while trying to handle large email file
attachments, you are probably
                 # hitting PHP's memory limit. Raise that limit here,
but use caution
                 # Set to your preference - memory_limit should be at
least 32M and be greater than the
                 # value set for post_max_size
                 # php_value memory_limit 32M
                 # php_value post_max_size 20M
                 # php_value upload_max_filesize 10M

                 # horde.org's recommended PHP settings:
                 php_admin_flag safe_mode off
                 php_admin_flag magic_quotes_runtime off
                 php_flag session.use_trans_sid off
                 php_flag session.auto_start off
                 php_admin_flag file_uploads on
                 # Optional - required for weather block in Horde to
function
                 php_admin_flag allow_url_fopen on
         </Directory>

         # Deny access to files that are not served directly by the
webserver
         <DirectoryMatch
"^var/www/horde/(.*/)?(config|lib|locale|po|scripts|templates)/(.*)?">
                 Order deny,allow
                 Deny from all
         </DirectoryMatch>

         # Deny access to the test.php files except from localhost
         <LocationMatch "^/horde/(.*/)?test.php">
                 Order deny,allow
                 Deny from all
         </LocationMatch>

         DirectoryIndex index.php

         ErrorLog logs/horde_error.log
         CustomLog logs/horde_access.log combined
</VirtualHost>