[horde] deleted calendar - who did it

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Mon Jun 17 13:24:43 UTC 2013

Citeren Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator <goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de>:

> Hi,
>
> we still run a horde groupware 3 system with some useres using kronolith.
>
> Now one user told us that all his appointments in one calendar are deleted.
>
> He says that happens after a server crash we had.(The crash was a faulty
> switch, the server has been up and running ....)
>
> So, is there some default log or reporting to see what a user has done
> or who deleted something?

You can configure logging (both in Horde and your database) that would
allow you to find this out, but as far as I know, at least Horde will
not set this up by default. It might be that your database has query
logging enabled, but given the amount of information this will
generate, I doubt it will do this out-of-the-box.