[horde] syslog: user is not authorized for imp...

Ingo Herz herz at technik-emden.de
Mon Jun 17 13:41:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

on my fresh upgraded horde-webmail edition I have these annoying syslog
messages like
    HORDE: User is not authorized for imp [pid 13406 on line 267 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Registry.php"]

Login works fine for all users, but I couldn't reproduce why I
frequently got this message. The solution seems to be easy: this message
is written every time horde is called by a direct link to e.g. imp
(www.example.com/horde/imp). This worked fine for older versions of
horde. Seems like a lot users have saved their bookmarks to directly
reach imp...

Could anyone reproduce this?

greetings
Ingo