[horde] Trean Upgrade, import old bookmarks from horde-3-trean

Stefan Johänntgen Stefan at NicoleJo.de
Wed Jun 19 11:54:09 UTC 2013

Am 19.06.2013 13:31, schrieb Arjen de Korte:
> Citeren Stefan Johänntgen <Stefan at nicolejo.de>:
>
>> I have an old Trean table with the columns
>> bookmark_id, FOLDER_ID, bookmark_url, bookmark_title,
>> bookmark_description, bookmark_clicks, bookmark_rating, favicon_id,
>> bookmark_http_status
>>
>> Can I import the bookmarks into the new Trean? There are scripte in
>> Trean / migrate
>> 1_trean_base_tables.php
>> 2_trean_upgrade_folders_to_tags_pre.php
>> 3_trean_upgrade_folders_to_tags.php
>> 4_trean_upgrade_folders_to_tags_post.php
>> 5_trean_add_favicon_url.php
>>
>> Is it enough to execute them in the order in phpmyadminsql editor?
>
> Just run horde-db-migrate

thanks, now I import old trean tables then in I click "Update DB Schema"
on page www.xxx.de/horde/admin/config/
Then I change in DB the UserID to my new ID and now I see the Bookmarks.

But there is no sorting by Tags. All the Bookmarks only in one "Kategorie"

Is that so, or means "Just run horde-db-migrat" an other way to mirgrate
ode Data?