[horde] Impossible to upgrade Webmail to latest version, pear doesnt see the latest release

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:51:30 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>
>  On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org
>> >wrote:
>>
>>  [...]
>>>

>>>  OK PHP is upgraded to 5.3.26 and horde is upgraded.  However, past the
>> login screen, I only get a basic black & white rendering of Horde.  At the
>> top of the window it says:
>>
>> "JavaScript is either disabled or not available on your browser. You are
>> restricted to the minimal view."
>>
>> Javascript is indeed enabled on my browser and works fine.  Nothing else
>> on
>> the server has changed.  Could it be php causing issues??
>>

> More likely stale browser caches.
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/

OK I deleted the entire browser's cache and profile files (I am using
firefox on a slackware box), and its not helping.

PHP is now fully setup and upgraded on my server where Horde runs.

Two other things came up to my mind.  First a few hours before upgrading
Horde and php, I had upgraded firefox on the machine I use to access
horde.  Since horde is the only anomaly so far, I dont think the browser is
responsible.
Second, I also upgraded mysql and other system packages on the server where
Horde runs (updated the OS to the current packages).  Except php which gave
me some troubles but now is fixed, nothing else broke.

Any other idea?  Does horde have a special cache that would need to be
cleaned up??