[horde] Horde sync with iphone stopped working

Matthias Matthias at mpb45.de
Mon Jun 24 19:19:48 UTC 2013

Am Sonntag, den 23.06.2013, 20:01 +0200 schrieb Simon B:

> On 23 Jun 2013 19:58, "Matthias" <Matthias at mpb45.de> wrote:

> > > Nothing out of the ordinary in either of those logs.
> >
> > OK. But what can I do to find out, why these iphones do not sync any
> > more? Why did they stop syncing then?
> >
> > I've checked the apache logfiles. For the ipad there is an
> > OPTIONS-Log-entry followed by lots of POST-entrys.
> > For the iphones there were the same entrys (OPTIONS, POST) until
> > the stopped syncing. From that point on only OPTIONS-entrys.
> > What is not working here?
>

> My ios device stopped working and after I reset it, it was fine. Maybe
> try just deleting the account and readding it.

I did. Several times. Did not help.

The iphone 5 started syncing again without me doing anything.
And stopped again at 10 am this moring.

The iphone 4 is still not syncing despite having deleted the account and
having reset the device.

The ipad is still syncing, not troubles there!

Any ideas where to look?

Thanx for any help!

Matthias