[horde] "Tearms of Service Agreement" does not work the right way (I guess)

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Thu Jun 27 15:15:36 UTC 2013

Hello!

I would say that the login into horde should not be permitted until I
aggreed the TOS.

If so I see there the following problems atm:

(1) If I keep the interval settings in .../TosAgreement.php ("public
$interval = Horde_LoginTasks::FIRST_LOGIN;") I can refuse the TOS. So
horde after this remembers in the horde_prefs "this user was already
there". Horde does not take care if I agreed or not...

(2) same for interval ONCE. I hoped this would fix...

(3) besides of answering with yes/no as user I just could edit the url
in my browser and remove the tos part... reload and I am loggend in.

I guess this behaviour is not intended?

--
Liebe Gruesse, with best regards
Stephan Lauffer

[ Pedagogical University Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/            ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -459/ -486          ]